The controller of your personal data provided via Facebook or forms on the marcopol.pl website is Marcopol Sp. z o.o. – Producent Śrub [Screw manufacturer], ul. Oliwska 100, 80-209 Chwaszczyno, Tax Identification Number: PL 958-000-85-28. Provision of your data for Marcopol marketing purposes is voluntary. You can always withdraw your consent in its entirety or part. You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them and demand that they are no longer processed, except for the data which are necessary to fulfil orders or contracts. Your data will not be passed on to third parties. Your data will not be used for any other purpose than you agreed to. “COOKIES”
This Cookies Policy defines the principles of storing and accessing information on the User’s end devices by means of Cookie files, which are used for implementation of services, provided electronically by “MARCOPOL” Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością – Producent Śrub [Screw Manufacturer] with its seat in Chwaszczyno 80-209, ul. Oliwska 100, and requested by the User.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
1. The Administrator – means “MARCOPOL” Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością – Producent Śrub [Screw Manufacturer] with its seat in Chwaszczyno 80-209, ul. Oliwska 100, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Gdańsk Północ [North] in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS No. 0000084735, Tax Identification Number: 589-00-08-528, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 008301764, share capital of PLN 2,425,404.00, which provides services by electronic means and stores and obtains access to information on the User’s End Devices;
2. Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, which are saved and stored on the User’s End Device and by means of which the User accesses the Website;
3. Malicious Software – means any software aimed at harmful, criminal or malicious activity against the computer User;
4. Remarketing – means a tool which, after implementing a special code in the website, allows to create for a User who has previously browsed the website run by the Administrator a message tailored individually to his/her preferences; its operation is based on information contained in cookies;
5. Website – means a page or an application under which the Administrator runs a website under the domain of www.marcopol.pl;
6. End Device – means an electronic device by means which the User accesses the Website;
7. User – means an entity to which, in accordance with the provisions of law, services may be provided by electronic means or with which an agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
1. The Website does not automatically collect any information, with the exception of information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies allow for identification of the software used by the User and for customisation of the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the time of their storage on the End Device and a unique number generated to identify the browser via which the User connects to the Website.
3. The Cookies used by the Administrator are completely safe for the User’s End Device. In particular, it is not possible to infect the User’s End Device with viruses or other unwanted or malicious software in this way, and at the same time they enable proper operation of the pages and facilitate the use of the Website.
4. Cookies used on the Website do not allow for the collection or storage of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s End Device.
5. The Administrator uses the following types of cookies:
a) Persistent cookies – stored on the User’s End Device for a specific period of time or until they are removed by the User; closing a given browser session or turning the End Device off does not result in their removal from the User’s End Device.
b) Session cookies – temporary files that are stored on the User’s End Device until the end of a given browser session; the stored information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the End Device.
6. The User has the right to limit or disable the storage and access to cookies on their End Device. If such an option is selected, then the use of the Website will be possible, but limited in case of certain features that require cookies by their nature.
§ 3 PURPOSE OF USING COOKIES
a) adjust the content of the Website to the User preferences and optimise the use of websites, in particular, to allow for recognition of the Website User’s device and for correct displaying of the website, which is adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
b) create statistics which help the Administrator understand the way in which the Website Users use its pages, allowing for improvement of the structure and the contents of the Website, but excluding personal identification of the User;
c) adapt advertising messages to the individual needs of the User using the Remarketing tools, excluding personal identification of the User;
d) remember settings selected by the User and personalise the User interface,
e) maintain the Website’s User session after logging in, so that the User does not have to re-enter login and password on every page of the Website,
f) ensure safety and reliability of the Website;
g) optimise and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
§ 4 POSSIBILITY FOR THE USER TO DETERMINE THE CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH COOKIES ARE STORED OR UNDER WHICH ACCESS IS GAINED BY MEANS OF COOKIES
1. The User can at their own and at any time change the cookie settings by specifying the conditions under which they are stored or under which access to the User’s End Devices is gained via cookies.
2. The User may change the settings referred to in paragraph 1 by means of a web browser or by means of the service configuration. The settings may be changed so that cookies are not automatically enabled in the web browser settings or so that the website user is informed about each downloading of cookies to their End Device. Detailed information on the possibility and method of enabling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
3. The User can delete cookies at any time by using the settings of the web browser they are using.
4. If no changes to the cookie settings are made, they will be stored on the User’s End Device, which means that the Administrator will also store the data on the User’s End Device itself or will access those data.
The controller of your personal data provided via Facebook or forms on the marcopol.pl website is Marcopol Sp. z o.o. – Producent Śrub [Screw Manufacturer], ul. Oliwska 100, 80-209 Chwaszczyno, Tax Identification Number: PL 958-000-85-28. Provision of your data for Marcopol marketing purposes is voluntary. You can always withdraw your consent in its entirety or part. You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them and demand that they are no longer processed, except for the data which are necessary to fulfil orders or contracts. Your data will not be passed on to third parties. Your data will not be used for any other purpose than you agreed to.